Win a trip to South Africa with Great Hotels of the World’s new photography competition
Great Hotels of the World (http://www.ghotw.com) launches a brand new photography competition today giving budding photographers the chance to win a luxury holiday to South Africa. To celebrate the launch of their new Pure Lifestyle Collection websites (http://www.purehotelscollection.com) Great Hotels of the World in association with Amateur Photographer Magazine (www.amateurphotographer.co.uk) are offering one lucky winner and a guest a seven night holiday to South Africa comprising the following:
• Four nights’ accommodation in a luxury suite in The Sandton Sun Hotel (http://www.ghotw.com/sandton-sun) in Johannesburg including breakfast
• Two sea whisperer massages
• A romantic dinner for two
• VIP check-in at the hotel’s business suite
• Return airport transfers
• VIP amenities
As well as…
• Three nights’ accommodation at The Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve (http://www.ghotw.com/sabi-sabi)
• Return airfares from Johannesburg to the Sabi Sabi Private Airstrip
• All meals
• Safari activities
• Sundowner drinks and snacks
• A luxurious treatment at the hotel’s Amani Spa
To be in with a chance of winning, entrants need to submit a photo that fits into one of the nine themes below. The editor of Amateur Photographer Magazine will choose one finalist from each category by. The public will then be able to vote for the winner.
The competition closes on 24th April 2011. Entries can be submitted via Flickr or by email. For full details on how to enter and terms and conditions please visit http://www.ghotw.com/competitions/photography.aspx.
1. What love looks like – The most romantic pictures that will give us that warm fuzzy feeling!
2. Good Enough to Eat – The best food photographs to make us go mmmm…
3. Just do it! – The best outdoor action shots that inspire us to leave our desks and get the adrenaline pumping!
4. Pure relaxation – Photos that capture feel-good moments of pure indulgence.
5. My weekend in a photo - Capture the essence of your weekend on film.
6. Appreciationof the past – Photos that encapsulate the beauty of years gone by.
7. Just married – Beautiful wedding photos to make us smile.
8. Hole in one – Photos of passionate golfers and beautiful golf courses.
9. Art in your heart – Capture what art means to you in a photo.
For press enquiries please contact:
Brooke Jester - Marketing and PR Manager, Great Hotels of the World
Note to editors:
Great Hotels of the World (http://www.ghotw.com) provides global hotel reservation, sales and marketing services for an exclusive portfolio of primarily independent hotels and resorts worldwide. Great Hotels of the World provides a range of products, services and innovative technology solutions for over 250 hotels worldwide through trade shows, e-marketing, business travel sales, meeting and incentive sales, public relations, Meeting Forums and a private label GDS chain code (GW).
By acknowledging that each hotel’s core business is different, Great Hotels of the World help’s hotels and consumers to “find their niche” by categorising member hotels into niche travel markets. Great Hotels’ dedicated programmes are aimed at the leisure, meetings and incentive and corporate markets, whilst the individual leisure collections reach precise areas of the market in which the hotel specialises in including gourmet, spa, golf, honeymoon and many more.
Membership of Great Hotels of the World is split into three tiers: the Luxury Collection, the Premium Collection and the Classic Collection and is by invitation only. Hotels must meet strict criteria before being accepted into the brand.
Further information on Great Hotels of the World can be found at (http://www.ghotw.com).