Great Hotels of the World announces 2010 Luxury Travel Collection Directory
Great Hotels of the World (GHOTW: http://www.ghotw.com) officially launches the brand new 2010 Luxury Travel Collection directory at ITB Berlin (10-14 March). The latest edition of the annual coffee table-style directory features over 80 of the world’s finest hotels and resorts showcasing the highest standards of service available.
The directory showcases each hotel with a double page spread and includes stunning images, hotel facts, exclusive packages and offers, details on spa treatments and golf course information.
Appearing for the first time in the Luxury Collection Directory are the following 17 new members:
- Cotswold House, Gloucestershire, UK
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort and Villas, Rhodes, Greece
- Cappadocia Cave Resort Spa, Cappadocia, Turkey
- Hotel E, Larnaca, Cyprus
- Hacienda Tres Rios, Cancun, Mexico
- Royal Blue Resort & Spa, Crete, Greece
- Boscolo New York Palace, Budapest, Hungary
- Boscolo Carlo IV, Prague, Czech Republic
- Boscolo Exedra Rome, Rome, Italy
- Hotel Barceló Sancti Petri, Cadiz, Spain
- St James Club and Hotel, London, UK
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige, Ibiza, Spain
- Insotel Punta Prima, Menorca, Spain
- Amara Singapore, Singapore
- Bintan Lagoon, Bintan Island, Indonesia
- Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg, St Petersburg, Russia
- Eurostars Madrid Tower, Madrid, Spain
In addition to being featured in the directory, the hotels can also be browsed in detail online at http://www.ghotw.com.
Great Hotels Organisation will be exhibiting at ITB Berlin 2010 – Hall 9 stand 111. Please visit the stand to receive your complimentary Great Hotels of the World 2010 directory.
For media enquiries or to request a copy of the news directory please contact:
Brooke Jester - Marketing and PR Manager, Great Hotels Organisation
Note to editors:
Great Hotels Organisation (GHO) is part of Big Worldwide, a global, privately owned travel, technology and media company headquartered in London. Great Hotels Organisation’s family of brands include Great Hotels of the World (http://www.ghotw.com), SpecialHotels of the World (http://www.shotw.com) and Metro Hotels. GHO provides a range of products, services and innovative technology solutions for over 1,500 hotels worldwide including trade shows, e-marketing, business travel consortia sales, meeting and incentive sales, public relations, Meeting Forums and a private label GDS chain code (GW). evolution is a complete reservation platform that allows hotels to effectively manage multi-channel distribution.
Membership of GHO is by invitation only and hotels must meet strict criteria before being accepted. By acknowledging that each hotel has a different set of marketing requirements, GHO allows its member hotels to choose from a comprehensive collection of sales and marketing initiatives in order to build their own ‘à la carte’ membership programme tailored to meet their individual objectives. By doing this, members are able to choose and purchase only the services they require, thus ensuring that membership fees are focused on their specific requirements.
Further information on Great Hotels Organisation can be found at http://www.ghorg.com/.