Romantic Valentine’s Day Offers from Great Hotels of the World and Special Hotels of the World
Please find below a selection of Valentine’s Day offers from Great Hotels of the World and Special Hotels of the World. Please feel free to publish these offers where appropriate and pass onto colleagues who may be interested. All these offers and more can be found on the Great Hotels of the World website http://www.ghotw.com/offers.aspx.
1. Khatt Springs Hotel & Spa, Ras Al Kaimah, United Arab Emirates
Resembling a fairytale castle and surrounded by the majestic Hajar Mountains and natural hot springs, Khatt Springs is the perfect romantic getaway.
This Valentine’s offer includes:
- Accommodation in a standard double room
- Buffet breakfast
- Lunch or dinner in La Palmeraie restaurant
- Complimentary access to Khatt Hot Springs, hydro pools, sauna, steam room and ice grotto and one of the following relaxing spa journeys: Travel Reviver, Body Rejuvenation or Back to Nature.
The package starts from £170 per room per night and is valid until 31 March 2010.
To book this exclusive offer visit http://www.ghotw.com/hotel/offer/12472/khatt-springs.htm or call (0) 20 7380 3658.
2. Hotel Puente Romano, Marbella, Spain
Built to resemble a traditional Andalucian country village, but equipped with all modern amenities, Hotel Puente Romano is a magnificent hotel with a splendid location on Marbella’s fashionable golden mile.
This luxury package is sure to impress and includes:
- Accommodation in a superior double room with garden view
- Strawberries and chocolate in your room upon arrival
- Gourmet buffet breakfast
- One romantic dinner for two
- A welcome glass of Cava before dinner
- Complimentary access to the fitness room, Jacuzzi and steam bath
- Reduced green fees at the hotel’s golf club.
The package starts from £244 per room per night and is valid for two night stays on 13 and 14 February 2010.
To book this exclusive offer visit http://www.ghotw.com/hotel/offer/12487/puente-romano.htm or call (0) 20 7380 3658.
3. Les Jardins du Marais, Paris, France
Where better to spend Valentine’s Day than the city of love? Nestled in one of the trendiest areas of Paris, Les Jardins du Marais will make for a truly unforgettable trip.
This exclusive lover’s package includes:
- Accommodation in an executive room or junior suite
- Buffet breakfast
- A bottle of rose champagne
- A box of red macaroons
- A bunch or red roses
- A private limousine tour of Paris complete with Champagne served at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
The package starts from £215 per room per night and is valid until 28 December 2010.
To book this exclusive offer visit http://www.ghotw.com/hotel/offer/12489/les-jardins-du-marais.htm or call (0) 20 7380 3658.
4. Hotel Ranga, Sudurlandsvegur, Iceland
If you’re looking for something a bit different with adventure, beautiful scenery and a luxurious yet comfortable hotel, why not try Hotel Ranga in Iceland?
Take advantage of this unbeatable romantic offer including:
- accommodation in a deluxe room with rose decoration, sparkling wine and strawberries on arrival
- A massage for two people
- Breakfast in bed
- A snowmobiling tour on a glacier
- A horse riding trip.
The package starts from £284 per room per night and is valid for a minimum stay of three nights. Offer valid until 30 April 2010.
To book this exclusive offer visit http://www.ghotw.com/hotel/offer/12405/hotel-ranga.htm or call (0) 20 7380 3658.
5. Jetwing Lighthouse, Galle, Sri Lanka
Simple yet elegant, peaceful and tranquil – the Jetwing Lighthouse is an architectural masterpiece that looks out across the deep blue Indian Ocean. The hotel offers a touch of class and a hint of the past as well as exquisite cuisine and a stretch of beautiful golden beach.
This romantic and spa getaway includes:
- Accommodation in a suite
- A bottle of wine
- A spa treatment per person
- 15% discount on candle-lit dinners in the Cinnamon room
- Buffet breakfast.
The package starts from £184 per room per night and is valid for a minimum stay of six nights. Offer valid until 31 March 2010.
To book this exclusive offer visit http://www.ghotw.com/hotel/offer/12488/lighthouse.htm or call (0) 20 7380 3658
6. Pinewood Hotel Rome, Italy
Situated opposite the beautiful Sachetti pine wood, just minutes from the Vatican, this quiet, cosy four-star hotel offers quality accommodation and services in one of the finest locations in Rome.
This VIP romantic package includes:
- Complimentary upgrade to a superior room with Jacuzzi
- Continental breakfast served in your room if required
- Early check-in and late check-out
- A complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, chocolates, fresh fruit basket and map of Rome.
The package starts from £58 per room per night and is valid for a minimum stay of two nights. Offer valid until 3 January 2011.
To book this exclusive offer visit http://www.ghotw.com/hotel/offer/12462/rome-hotel-pinewood.htm or call (0) 20 7380 3658.
7. Londa, Limassol, Cyprus
Spoil your partner at one of Cyprus’ most luxurious hotels. Londa’s shoreside setting exudes an aura of calm and elegance – a perfect environment to enjoy a romantic glass of champagne at sundown.
This unbeatable romance and spa offer includes:
- Accommodation in a deluxe sea view room with upgrade to a suite (subject to availability)
- A candlelit four-course dinner and bottle of Ruinart Champagne
- Private luxury airport pickup
- Two spa treatments per person.
The package starts from £229 per room per night and is valid for a minimum stay of five nights. Offer valid until 31 December 2010.
To book this exclusive offer visit http://www.ghotw.com/hotel/offer/12483/londa.htm or call (0) 20 7380 3658.
For press enquiries please contact:
Brooke Jester - Marketing and PR Manager, Great Hotels Organisation
Note to editors:
Great Hotels Organisation (GHO) is part of Big Worldwide, a global, privately owned travel, technology and media company headquartered in London. Great Hotels Organisation’s family of brands include Great Hotels of the World (http://www.ghotw.com), Special Hotels of the World (http://www.shotw.com) and Metro Hotels. GHO provides a range of products, services and innovative technology solutions for over 1,500 hotels worldwide including trade shows, e-marketing, business travel consortia sales, meeting and incentive sales, public relations, Meeting Forums and a private label GDS chain code (GW). evolution is a complete reservation platform that allows hotels to effectively manage multi-channel distribution.
Membership of GHO is by invitation only and hotels must meet strict criteria before being accepted. By acknowledging that each hotel has a different set of marketing requirements, GHO allows its member hotels to choose from a comprehensive collection of sales and marketing initiatives in order to build their own ‘à la carte’ membership programme tailored to meet their individual objectives. By doing this, members are able to choose and purchase only the services they require, thus ensuring that membership fees are focused on their specific requirements.
Further information on Great Hotels Organisation can be found at http://www.ghorg.com/.