To book this hotel first complete your travel dates and number of guests and click"Check Availability"
- 300g salmon fillet
- 10g fresh ginger
- ½ small onion
- ½ lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tbsp brown sugar
- Vegetable oil
- 1 glass of warm vegetable or fish stock
- 10g fresh soya
1. Heat the oil in a pan. Fry the finely chopped onion until golden.
2. Season with salt, freshly ground black pepper, brown sugar, freshly chopped ginger, lemon juice, lemon zest and a glass of fish stock.
3. Just before it boils, add cubed salmon and fresh soya, and put the lid on.
4. Keep the heat so low and simmer for 20 minutes. Do not boil.
5. This dish may be served with pasta.