VOGUE HOTEL AVANTGARDE
Being fans of the spa break, and needing a beach holiday, my husband and I decided to make Turkey our next destination.
We chose the exquisite Vogue Hotel Avantgarde, set on the Gulf of Antalya. A luxurious space covering over 140,000sqm, the resort offers all-inclusive accommodation, and the seafront location provides wonderful views across the horizon.
Kemer is known for its unusual natural beauty, with mountains, forests and gorgeous beaches.
Our suite was more than adequate in size, and was absolutely stunning; the opulent golden furnishings and luxurious decor felt like a treat, even more so in combination with the breathtaking views we woke up to each morning.
The hotel is elegant and sophisticated but with a friendly, personal touch – particularly in the magnificent spa centre, where we were happy to spend most of our time. The spa centre at Vogue Hotel Avantgarde has an impressive array of facilities that draws visitors from all over the world. It’s a veritable Turkish haven, containing a snow room, steam room, saunas, aromatic showers, a beauty centre and couples’ treatment rooms.
The spa uses renowned marine brand Thalgo in most of its treatments. The couples’ massage was by far our favourite, as we could enjoy it together. We also made sure to check out the Turkish bath for a touch of tradition, and as keen swimmers, we spent hours enjoying the separate Water World – an entire 4,000sqm of indoor and outdoor pools, which not only provided ample relaxation and exercise, but also great views.
The soft golden sands of the beach made a refreshing change from the swimming pools, and the rejuvenating sea breeze kept us cool while we sunbathed. SPA HIGHLIGHTS
- Rejuvenating Soap Massage
- Balinese Traditional Massage
- Turkish Hammam Ritual
- Sanda Mobiliser
- Herbal Bali Bath
- Avocado Hair Treatment
- Lemon Honey Facial
- Sea Salt Scrub
- Crystal Massage
- Aloe Lavender Wrap
- Muscle Melt Massage
- The huge main restaurant serves a diverse buffet, while five à la carte restaurants provide an elegant and intimate ambience
- A choice of 10 bars and cafes will keep you occupied day and night
- Library, cinema, parking, photography services – this resort has it covered
- All rooms have free wi-fi
- The spa centre on-site offers a whole host of facilities to keep you feeling and looking your best
- Swimming, tennis, beach volleyball, bocce, badminton, table tennis, darts, archery, waterskiing, bowling, billiards and much, much more