Travelling with teenagers...
To book this hotel first complete your travel dates and number of guests and click"Check Availability"
Travelling with a teenager can be a challenging experience, but the good news is that it needn’t be this way. With a little bit of preparation and a relaxed attitude, fun and laughter is guaranteed!
Top tips for travelling with a teenager:
- Book a hotel which offers plenty of family-friendly entertainment: watersports, diving, water parks & evening entertainment.
- Make sure that they have plenty to keep themselves occupied for the journey: books, magazines, MP3 players, and handheld game consoles are generally well received amongst teens! Pack a few travel games too - playing cards together will keep the whole family entertained for hours.
- Remember that teenagers are on the brink of adulthood, so give them some responsibility – let them choose an activity or restaurant for all of the family to enjoy.
- Teenagers often want their own space: get an adjoining room or even better, try booking adjacent rooms so you’re near enough to keep an eye on them but far enough to give them their own space.
- Bend the rules! You’re on holiday and arguments are best avoided, so keep the peace and ignore the fact that they want a lie in or only want to eat dessert!
- If arguments do occur then try not to dwell on them, this will only cause tension during your holiday.
Some of our favourite hotels for families:
VIEW ALL PREVIOUS ARTICLES