United Arab Emirates hotels: find and book only the best
We have selected only the best and finest luxury hotels in United Arab Emirates for your convenience and enjoyment. Whether you're travelling for business, pleasure, romance or with your family, you will no doubt find something to fit your needs in our selection of 5 star hotels and resorts.
You may also want to view our latest luxury offers, the perfect way to make your next luxury holiday more affordable and memorable. Our offers are regularly updated with discounted rates, promotional offers, luxury extras and more. Just click on the link below to view all offer listings.
Bookings can be made online using the form on the left-hand side or over the phone by calling one of our luxury travel advisors.
United Arab Emirates destination guides
With its seven man-made states, luxurious hotels and celebrated buildings, the United Arab Emirates has always been a destination that grabbed the headlines and offered a fascinating blend of Islamic culture and contemporaneity.
- READ MORE
The world has in watched admiration over the past decades as mega structure after mega structure propped up, drawing in droves of tourists and expatriates. The Burj al-Arab which resembles a ship’s sail combined with the vibrant souks and expansive, tax-free shopping malls are some of the main attractions in the UAE.
There are a vast range of international dishes served in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Most of the dining establishments are pretty affordable for the average western tourist. Of course there a host of luxurious restaurants that offer some of the finest gourmet money can buy.
The nightlife you experience in the UAE depends on where you are staying. Dubai offers a vibrant nightlife rivals the flourishing Abu Dhabi nightlife. In the smaller states things are more limited particularly when it comes to alcohol. It is not only in Abu Dhabi and Dubai where you can experience a great time, the other emirates are definitely worth visiting. In Ras-al-Khamiah you can experience some fantastic hiking and off-road driving in the rocky Hajar Mountains. The coastal Fujairah is great for scuba diving and snorkeling.
- EATING AND DRINKING
The gastronomy on offer at the United Arab Emirates is diverse and will leave you with a memorable dining experience. Here are four recommended establishments
- Shakespeare And Co. - Restaurant with a comfortable, elegant atmosphere where you can enjoy a diverse menu featuring an all day breakfast
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – American themed restaurant with delicious food and an inviting atmosphere
- Rhodes Twenty 10 – Delectable cuisine and extensive selection of wines provided in a friendly atmosphere
- Hakkasan - A distinguished Michelin star restaurant, offering a distinctive take on modern Chinese cookery
- CULTURAL ATTRACTIONS
UAE does not have a rich history but that doesn’t mean that there are no cultural highlights to de discovered. Here are four recommendations
- Jumeirah Mosque - Dubai's largest mosque and the only one open to non-Muslims
- Sharjah Museum - The building with its impressive architecture and attractive design features is home to many Islamic masterpieces
- Qasr Al Hosn - Abu Dhabi's oldest edifice has become the “Trafalgar Square of the Emirates” and one of the cultural hubs of the nation
- Bastakiya – Among the oldest heritage spots in Dubai and the only remaining wind tower quarter in the Arab region of the Gulf
- THINGS TO DO
There are an abundance of activities to partake in and sites to visit in the United Arab Emirates. Here are five recommended things to do.
- Sensia Spas - Urban spa with detox treatments, facials and massages from Bali, Japan and Thailand
- Seawings - Seawings Silver is a 40 minute "dock to dock" tour featuring views of Dubai's most iconic attractionsMeena Bazaar - The home of Asia's shopping in Dubai
- Diving - Scuba diving beneath the still waters of the Persian Gulf where thousands of species of fish and coral reside
- Wild-Wadi theme Park – The water park offers 30 rides and attractions for all the family to enjoy
- Al Badia Golf Club - This striking course was designed by Robert Trent Jones II and is a delight to play with 11 lakes and numerous streams feeding into Dubai Creek
- Luxury Offers in United Arab Emirates
Swimming pool, Fitness center, Water sports, Business centre, Tennis courts, Room modem, Family rooms, Meeting/Banqueting facilities
Al Diar Siji Hotel is located appromixately 1km from Fujairah International Airport.
Guest reviews 3