Spain hotels: find and book only the best
We have selected only the best and finest luxury hotels in Spain for your convenience and enjoyment. Whether you're travelling for business, pleasure, romance or with your family, you will no doubt find something to fit your needs in our selection of 5 star hotels and resorts.
You may also want to view our latest luxury offers, the perfect way to make your next luxury holiday more affordable and memorable. Our offers are regularly updated with discounted rates, promotional offers, luxury extras and more. Just click on the link below to view all offer listings.
Bookings can be made online using the form on the left-hand side or over the phone by calling one of our luxury travel advisors.
Spain destination guide
When you think of Spain you might think of sandy white beaches, bullfighters testing their mettle and summer travellers gathering around pans of paella and pitchers of sangria.
- READ MORE
Beyond these hackneyed images, an immense, unforeseen panorama unfurls before you. Bright green mountains appear to slip into the sapphire Atlantic in the north. Castles and medieval towns are scattered throughout the centre. White villages gleam in central Andalucía, whilst Rocky Mountains such as the Sierra Nevada drape across the country.
Up and down the nation, a keenness for life creates a passionate, self-indulgent vibe in its cities. Without a doubt, if there is one thing Spaniards appreciate, it is to eat, drink and be merry. The Celtic music of Cantabria, Asturias & Galicia is comparable to that of Scotland, Brittany, and Ireland, making it a home away from home for Brits seeking a special heritage getaway in Spain.
For arts and design enthusiasts, the City of Arts and Sciences cultural and architectural complex in Valencia is home to some of the most striking structures in the world. In Majorca there are romantic fishing villages and a pastoral countryside strewn with almonds and emerald groves, providing the perfect backdrop for a special romantic holiday in Spain.
- EATING AND DRINKING
There are a myriad of eateries that offer guests a variety of traditional Spanish delicacies and international gourmet. Here is our recommendation of the top 5 restaurants and bars in Spain
- Torre de Alta Mar – Enjoy a fabulous tasting menu with some of the best views of Barcelona.
- Botin Restaurant – Enjoy traditional cuisine of Madrid in the world’s oldest restaurant
- Horcher Restaurant – Traditional Spanish cuisine with some innovative touches added
- La Barraca – Eat the best rice and paellas in the capital of Spain.
- El Tablao De Carmen – Dine at one of the best flamenco restaurants in the north of Spain.
- CULTURAL ATTRACTIONS
Spain is well-known for its rich history and travellers can visit numerous historical landmarks. Here is a list of our top 4 cultural attractions
- Guggenheim Museum Bilbao – A spectacular deconstructivist building where you can view many modern art expositions.
- Alhambra Palace – The most important Arabic Palace in Spain
- Sagrada Família – This cathedral designed by Gaudi is the most important monument in Barcelona
- Cueva de Altamira – The paintings of the caves are one of the best best discoveries from the prehistoric era.
- THINGS TO DO
There is something to keep everyone entertained in Spain. Here are some recommended activities to partake in during your getaway.
- Las Ventas – Enjoy bullfighting at the most important bullring in Spain
- Gaudi Park – A big park in the centre of Barcelona where you can see many Gaudi buildings
- Las Ramblas – Street in the heart of Barcelona where you can find a lot of shops, restaurants and bars.
- Madrid Zoo – A wide range of activities are available from Dolphin and Giant Panda gazing to brilliant Sea Lion shows.
- San Fermin – Run with bulls in one of the most crowded festival in Spain
- The Chi Spa – A calming Spa in the heart of the Spanish capital
- Luxury Offers in Spain
25% DiscountAR Diamante Beach SPA Hotel & Convention Centre, Benidorm, Spain
15% DiscountPuravida Resort Blau PortoPetro, Mallorca, Spain
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Spa, Golf, Swimming pool, Fitness center, Business centre, Room modem, Concierge, City break, Meeting/Banqueting facilities
Barcelona El Prat International Airport is 5 minutes from the hotel by car.
Guest reviews 2