The best hotels in Malta
Our world-travelled experts have chosen and selected the finest luxury hotels in Malta for you. Each property combines 5 star comfort, quality and service with unbeatable locations and activities. All you have to do is pick one and you'll be away in your own world of luxury in no time.
Booking could not be easier: either use the form on the left-hand side at any time, click on the 'Book Now' buttons in the listings below or if you'd rather book on the phone call one of our luxury travel advisors to help you find the best rates and hotel for your next holiday.
Malta destination guide
Located in the heart of the Mediterranean, the Maltese archipelago, whose major islands consist of Malta, Gozo and Comino, glow with character at every corner. From its azure waters and desolate coves, to medieval castles and elaborate churches, Malta is a joy to behold. Each year, travellers gather to Malta's remarkable coastline to get a taste of its delectable seafood and be engrossed by its captivating history and vibrant fiestas.
- READ MORE
The Mediterranean’s best kept secret, as Malta is frequently referred to as, provides a totally refreshing perspective on island life, with loads of beaches and resorts. It is however, the welcoming residents combined with an island that is literally jam-packed with landmarks of great cultural and historical significance that make Malta worth a visit. The majority of the Maltese inhabitants speak English so travelling throughout the islands is pretty painless, with public transportation covering virtually all of the islands.
Discover the spot where the Knights of St. John protected Christendom at one of the many fascinating museums in Malta that are filled with surprises.
Small in stature but large in character, Malta features trendy cafes, bustling night clubs, exciting activities, electrifying festivals and archaeological wonders. Regardless of when you visit you are in for a memorable holiday.
- EATING AND DRINKING
There are many dining establishments where you can taste the palatable cuisine on offer at the Archipelagos. Here are four recommendations.
- Palazzo Parisio - Restaurant situated in a palace in the centre of Malta with a great selection of food and picturesque views of the gardens
- Tartarun - Lovely seafood restaurant in front of the sea with a wonderful décor
- Tarragon - Restaurant with delicious food and friendly staff in the heart of Malta
- The Arches - Exclusive first class restaurant with exquisite international cuisine
- CULTURAL ATTRACTIONS
Discover the rich history of Malta by visiting significant landmarks and museums. Below are five recommended cultural attractions
- Palazzo Falson - Rich collection of antiques in a medieval building, which is one of the oldest in Mdina
- Casa Rocca Piccola - Contains 50 rooms which provide unique historical insight into the customs of the Maltese nobility over last 400 years
- Mdina - The old capital city of Malta with both Roman and Arab influences and a lot of interesting sites to visit
- Hagar-Qim Temple - The best preserved temple in Malta from the Prehistoric era
- Wartime Shelter - In this museum you can find out how the residents of Malta survived the war
- THINGS TO DO
There are enough activities to cater for to everyone in Malta, regardless if you are seeking relaxation or thrills. Here are a few recommended things to do.
- Barrakka-gardens - Beautiful park in Valleta which is the highest point of the city and offers a magnificent view over the Grand Harbour
- Teatru Manoel - Features local and international performances covering opera, drama and music
- Divewise - Practise scuba diving in the crystal clear water of the Mediterranean Sea
- Spinola Bay - This lovely bay is a part of St Julians and has a lot of alternatives leisure activities
- Popeye Village - A great theme park where the kids can meet and be entertained by the characters from Popeye