France hotels: find and book only the best
We have selected only the best and finest luxury hotels in France for your convenience and enjoyment. Whether you're travelling for business, pleasure, romance or with your family, you will no doubt find something to fit your needs in our selection of 5 star hotels and resorts.
You may also want to view our latest luxury offers, the perfect way to make your next luxury holiday more affordable and memorable. Our offers are regularly updated with discounted rates, promotional offers, luxury extras and more. Just click on the link below to view all offer listings.
Bookings can be made online using the form on the left-hand side or over the phone by calling one of our luxury travel advisors.
France destination guide
France is the most popular tourist destination on the planet and it is a nation that can boldly claim to offer it all. There are tourist attractions and landmarks to suit all tastes and holidays experiences, from those looking for a weekend city break to those seeking a serene family holiday in the countryside.
- READ MORE
In Paris you can expect to find architectural masterpieces and some of the most revered monuments in the world. It is this along with the fashion, restaurants and romance that make it one of the most popular tourist cities in the world.
The city of Cannes is revered for its excellent resorts and of course the annual Cannes film festival. Bordeaux is synonymous with win production and produces an average of 700 million bottles per year. If you are not interested in wine then there is still plenty to do and see in Bordeaux, a city that has undergone major advancement since the turn of the millennium.
From Marseille to the French Riviera, France has a wide array of beaches for couples, divers, campers and families. Nice is a particularly popular tourist destination due to its wonderful beaches and fantastic landscapes. Between the scintillating architecture, historic monuments and world-class gastronomy a special city getaway in France is sure to be expected.
- EATING AND DRINKING
The opportunities to taste some of the renowned French cuisine are endless. Here are four recommended dining establishments
- Berthillon – Enjoy over 70 flavours of ice cream in a romantic atmosphere
- Pink flamingo pizza – Nip into the canal-side pizzeria to order Paris’ most inventive pizza
- Comptoir de la Gastronomie – French restaurant with has an elegant dining room where dishes are constructed. Delicacies include foie gras, truffles and caviar
- Polidor – Since 1845 this restaurant has provided delectable family-themed French cuisine
- CULTURAL ATTRACTIONS
Exploring France’s rich history can be a fantastic and rewarding experience and there are vast opportunities to do so. Here are four recommended cultural attractions.
- Strasbourg Cathedral – The Cathedral of Notre Dame is one of the most beautiful gothic cathedrals in Europe and it has a lot of treasures including the glass windows and the beautiful altar
- Chateaux of the Loire Valley – This gorge is home to Renacentist castles, medieval fortresses and provides picturesque views of the landscape
- Bastille Grenoble – Nineteenth-century fortifications on a hill which have been well preserved with scenic view
- Sacré-Cœur Basilica – Roman Catholic Church dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- THINGS TO DO
Regardless of your interest France is a country that can cater to your needs. Here are some things to do during your stay
- Jardin du Luxembourg – Paris' most beautiful park is the ideal spot for relaxing after all that sightseeing
- Vedettes Pont-Neuf – Discover some of the most beautiful monuments in Paris during a cruise across the Seine River
- Le Bon Marche – Opened as Paris's first department store in 1852, the “good market” is the Left Bank’s chic one-stop shopping destination
- Les Gorges du Verdon – The most exceptional geographical feature in Provence, offering stunning views and a range of hikes