Cyprus hotels: find and book only the best
We have selected only the best and finest luxury hotels in Cyprus for your convenience and enjoyment. Whether you're travelling for business, pleasure, romance or with your family, you will no doubt find something to fit your needs in our selection of 5 star hotels and resorts.
You may also want to view our latest luxury offers, the perfect way to make your next luxury holiday more affordable and memorable. Our offers are regularly updated with discounted rates, promotional offers, luxury extras and more. Just click on the link below to view all offer listings.
Bookings can be made online using the form on the left-hand side or over the phone by calling one of our luxury travel advisors.
Cyprus destination guide
Cyprus is a truly unique holiday destination; it’s situated by the waters of the Mediterranean but also faces in the direction of the shores of Turkey, Lebanon and Syria . It is an ever changing blend of culture and energy.
- READ MORE
Cyprian culture is heavily influenced by Western Europe, but its geographic closeness to Africa and Asia gives of a more than subtle Eastern vibe. Highly desired by mainland Turkey and Greece, this small Mediterranean island has its own distinct and mesmerizing qualities.
To discover that Cyprus has to offer, other than a bustling city life, visit the modest villages of the Akamas Peninsula and the golden beaches of the Karpas Peninsula. An intimate trip through the sea of wildflowers enveloping the island in spring will provide an idyllic setting for a romantic getaway in Cyprus.
If it is a special outdoor getaway you seek then you traverse the Troödos Mountains. In this area there are plenty of monasteries, churches and breathtaking panorama to enjoy. Alternatively you may want to explore the historically rich town of Kyrenia, famed for its harbour and castle’s as part of your leading heritage holiday in Cyprus. Whatever your motivations you can be sure to experience a wonderful getaway in the Mediterranean.
- EATING AND DRINKING
There are various bistros where you will taste fine Cyprian and international gastronomy. Here are five recommended restaurants in Cyprus.
- Bagatelle Gardens (Nicosia) – Great variety of main dishes including fish meals and a diverse BBQ menu
- Limanaki Pissouri (Pissouri) –Traditional Cypriot cuisine in a cosy atmosphere
- Zanettos (Nicosia) – Cypriot gastronomy served in a friendly environment
- Risto La Piazza (Paphos) – Italian restaurant where people meet for business, pleasure or just to pass the time
- The Ambience (Kyrenia) – Beachside establishment which offers a more up-market version of the ubiquitous kebab and a variety of other dishes
- CULTURAL ATTRACTIONS
There are many historic landmarks where you can discover Cypriot culture and gain insight on the art, architecture and ancient artefacts. Here are 5 recommended cultural attractions to visit.
- Kykkos Museum (Nicosia) – The richest and most lavish of the monasteries of Cyprus
- Tombs of the Kings (Paphos) – Is the final resting place of a group of aristocrats that lived and died in Paphos
- Archangelos Michael Church (Pedoulas) – Features on UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites, The frescoes from this little church are characteristic of the post-Byzantine revival style
- Othello Tower and Castle (Famagusta) – This fortress walls of the city of Famagusta is commonly referred to as Othello's Castle
- Sanctuary of Apollo Hylates (Limassol) – This sanctuary was one of the most important religious centres in Ancient Cyprus.
- THINGS TO DO
There are activities to satisfy every desire in Cyprus. Here are four recommended things to do while travelling in Cyprus
- Lucky Star Park (Aradippou) – There are a wide variety of rides as well as mini-golf, karts, motorcycles as well as restaurants to dine at
- Rialto Theatre (Limassol) – This restored old theatre offers an exceptional variety of events from orchestral performances to dance showcases.
- Protaras Aquarium (Protaras) – Home to over 1,000 species of marine life, including sharks, piranhas, stingrays, tortoises, turtles, eels and sea urchins
- The Retreat Spa (Paphos) – The Greco-Roman bathing rituals of cleansing and relaxation inspired the design, atmosphere and ambience of The Retreat Spa.
Golf, Child care, Business centre, Disability friendly, Family rooms
Paphos International Airport is 25 mins (18kms) from the hotel by car. A bus transfer service to the hotel is avaialble from Paphos, Limassol and Larnaca airports (at a fee). Contact the hotel for more details.
Guest reviews 6