Unforgettable Turks & Caicos Islands breaks
For a spa holiday with that extra element of pampering, the romantic holiday you will never forget or the superb honeymoon destination, just view our selection of luxury five star hotels. look at our guest reviews, remarkable photos and wonderful premium offers to help you make up your mind where you will spend your next luxury vacation in Turks & Caicos Islands.
For qualified and personal travel advice our Luxury Travel Advisors are standing by to offer you their expert travel tips for Turks & Caicos Islands as well as to help you find a really appealing package that suits your personal needs to make your next Turks & Caicos Islands vacation the holiday of a lifetime.
Turks and Caicos Islands destination guide
500 miles off the Floridian coast in the Atlantic sea lies the Turks and Caicos Islands, a collection of 40 tropical islands of which 8 are inhabited. Grand Turk and Salt Cay are the most abundant of all the islands.
- READ MORE
Turks and Caicos deal in US dollars and speak English as their main language, so a relaxing break to the Caribbean is guaranteed for those with or without linguistics on the mind. The average low temperature is in the mid twenties and the average highest is in the thirties; it’s no wonder they have nearly as many tourists as they do locals each year.
There are many activities, both culturally and physically stimulating, to do on a special heritage or nature break to the Turks and Caicos. Take an island tour and learn all about the famous conch farming, or try your hand at some exhilarating water opportunities like stingray snorkelling or whale watching.
- EATING AND DRINKING
Visitors to the Turks and Caicos Islands are spoilt for choice while in the Caribbean - it’s the place to be for true and vibrant flavours.
- Carambola Grill - Carambola is a grill and lounge allows you to relax with some of the island’s finest food at breakfast, lunch or dinner time
- Da Conch Shack and Rum Bar - Da Conch Shack and Rum Bar, perfect after having completed the legendary conch tour on your fantastic break
- Danny Buoys - Have a great meal at Danny Buoys, offering food, beer and sports in paradise
- Bambarra Rum - You will find the true spirit of Turks and Caicos at Bambarra!
- CULTURAL ATTRACTIONS
Culture and variety is something which is not hard to discover here, even in the middle of the ocean!
- Music and culture festival - Plan your trip in time to see the annual Music and Cultural Festival for a magical and different atmosphere
- Turks and Caicos National Museum - The Turks & Caicos National Museum deserves a visit to learn about some of the Islands’ riveting history
- Whale Watching - For an unforgettable experience, then whale watching is highly recommended
- Caicos Conch Farm - Caicos Conch Farm – for seafood lovers, this is right up your street
- THINGS TO DO
Get the most out of the Turks and Caicos, with fantastic opportunities like the ones below for all ages and fun-seekers.
- Caicos caves - Go and explore the marvellous Caicos caves for an unforgettable afternoon
- Oasis divers - Couples will definitely love the Clear Kayaking & Eco Safari experience at oasis divers
- Get on board water sports - What’s a Caribbean setting with crystal waters without some water sports? Get on Board on your vacation!
- Caicos Undersea Explorer - A fantastic day trip out on a real submarine, ‘The Undersea Explorer’
Luxury travel advisor service for travellers to Turks & Caicos Islands
Our specialist travel advisors offer a completely free service, specializing in luxury spa travel, romantic holiday, five star honeymoon hotels and resorts as well as luxury golf trips so call us for expert travel tips and the prime rates at the prime hotels in Turks & Caicos Islands. read the luxury hotels and resorts above, view guest reviews, astounding photographs, unbelievable outstanding offers then call us to help you get great deals on your perfect honeymoon hotel, the luxury spa holiday or your romantic break with someone special.
UK: 020 7380 3658 | US: + 1 888 222 8859 | Int: + 1 972 894 1182