Luxury relaxation and comfort in Prague
Enjoy the ultimate in relaxation and pampering with Great Hotels of the World's selected collection of luxury hotels in Prague. We have put together a selection of the world's best hotels, whether you're looking for a spa haven, a romantic hideout, an energetic golf resort or a charming boutique hotel downtown.
Each property features detailed information, guest reviews and pictures, photographs, maps as well as occasional choice offers. Browse all of our currently available luxury offers or click below to be taken directly to the page.
For specialist travel and booking advice, our luxury travel advisors are standing by to offer expert tips and detailed booking information for all our properties in Prague.
Online bookings can be made at anytime by using the form on the left-hand side or by choosing the 'Book This Hotel' option in the list of hotels below.
Prague destination guide
With a host of picturesque skylines, some of the world’s best beers and a rich history, it’s no wonder so many tourists are making Prague their destination of choice. The Czech capital has been synonymous with providing a fantastic city break and there are indeed many attractions and experiences that are truly breathtaking. Travellers gather in droves to witness the splendour of medieval castles, grand cathedrals and spiralling cobblestone streets.
- READ MORE
The weather in Prague is quite hot during the day so the ideal time for a romantic walk in this brilliant city would be in the early morning. In the middle of the day you may wish to take a trip to one of the many scenic gardens and parks and get a feel for Prague panorama.
The capital offers everything one would expect from a major city with museums aplenty, displaying everything from the city’s Jewish history to contemporary fine-art that showcases the downfall of communism. In addition to that you will find a host classical music performances being held frequently in venues throughout the city.
No matter what you are looking for in a holiday, Prague has all the makings to provide a special city break in the Czech Republic.
- EATING AND DRINKING
In Prague you can dine on a diverse range of both local and international cuisine. Here are four recommended establishments
- Bellevue Restaurant – Creative a la carte restaurant with picturesque views of Prague
- Amade Restaurant – Situated in the heart of Prague, this restaurant offers a great service and excellent food
- Alcron – Enjoy a delicious meal in this international restaurant with a beautiful art decor and a comfortable atmosphere
- VINOdiVINO – Enjoy some of the best Italian food in Prague
- CULTURAL ATTRACTIONS
Prague’s history is both rich and fascinating. The capital provides ample opportunity to gain insight and explore its history. Here are four recommended cultural attractions to visit during your trip
- Lobkowicz Palace – Explore the European history through the Lobkowicz collection
- St Vitus Cathedral – Visit the largest cathedral and the most important temple in Prague
- Lesser Town – Historical neighbourhood of Prague where you can find ancient burgher houses, baroque palaces and picturesque landscapes
- Psalterium – Baroque church from the 18th century where Mozart played the organ
- THINGS TO DO
There are many fun and rewarding activities and experiences to discover in Prague. Here are five recommended things to do
- Praha Zoo – Visit one of the best zoo's in Europe where you can encounter the animals face to face in open spaces
- Statni Opera – Enjoy a wonderful night of opera in the heart of Prague
- Spanish Synagogue – The Rudolfinum is the home of the Czech Philharmonic and host to many visiting orchestras
- Bobsleigh Track Prague – Theme park where you can find fun and lots of adrenaline-inducing activities
- Aquapalace – Visit the largest water-based entertainment attraction in Europe