Paris luxury hotels: find and book only the best
Looking for luxury, comfort and that extra special something in Paris? Great Hotels of the World has brought together some of the best Paris hotels for the discerning traveller.
Browse our listings and hotel pages for information, photos, guest pictures, reviews and maps to help you find the right hotel for your holiday.
Reservations can be made at anytime by using the form on the left-hand side, or by calling one of our luxury travel advisors.
And if you're looking for great deals and offers on luxury hotels and resorts then click the link below to be taken to our dedicated page.
Paris destination guide
Paris is one of the leading cities in the world and holds great credence in global business, fashion, art and politics. It is without a doubt one of the most beautiful and romantic cities on the planet, with its fantastic attractions and exquisite architecture illustrating a fusion of diverse styles that typify the city.
- READ MORE
Paris is also filled with cultural and historical depth that can be discovered in a host of museums and art galleries that house large collection of fine paintings, sculptures and ancient artefacts.
Aside from its cultural and historical heritage the French capital is renowned for its contribution towards fashion. Yves Saint-Laurent, Christian Dior, Chanel and L'Oréal are only a fraction of the many distinguished brands of fashion designers and cosmetics that were born in Paris.
Another reason why many visit the capital is because of its cuisine. Paris offers an extremely diverse range of dishes that will tantalize your taste buds. Whether you are interested in local or international meals your needs will definitely be catered to. Come and visit Paris to see for yourself what makes it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.
- EATING AND DRINKING
There are countless dining establishments throughout Paris that will exceed your culinary desires here are five recommendations
- The Grand Vefour – One of the most beautiful restaurant interiors in Paris, Le Grand Véfour remains a history-infused citadel of classic French cuisine
- La Tour D'argent – Luxury traditional restaurant serving classic French gastronomy
- Procope Restaurant – This café is the oldest restaurant in Paris in and has been operating since 1694
- Berthillon – Indulge in 70 flavours of ice cream in a romantic and relaxed setting
- O Chateau – informative and fun French wine tasting classes and experiences for the visitors
- CULTURAL ATTRACTIONS
Discover the rich cultural and historical heritage of the capital. Here are five cultural attractions to visit during your stay.
- Sacred Heart Basilica of Montmartre – Roman Catholic Church dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Louvre Museum – The most visited art museum in the world and a historic monument
- Arc de Triomphe – Situated in the Place Charles de Gaulle is a monument in honour of those who fought and died for France in the French Revolution and the Napoleonic wars
- Sainte-Chapelle – A fine example of colourful gothic architecture built by Saint Louis in the centre of the Palais de la Cité
- Eiffel Tower – Puddle iron lattice tower built in 1889 and designed by Gustave Eiffel, It's the tallest building in Paris and a global cultural icon in France
- THINGS TO DO
There will never be a dull moment in Paris with the variety of activities available. Here are five things to do
- Vedettes du Pont – Neuf - Discover some of the most beautiful monuments in Paris during a cruise across the Seine River
- Jardin Du Luxembourg – Paris’ most beautiful park is the ideal spot for relaxing after all that sightseeing
- Colette – Japanese-inspired concept store has clothes and accessories as well as books, art, music and beauty products
- Tour Montparnasse – With a 210m length this steel and smoked glass structure, the Tour Montparnasse affords spectacular views over the city
- Moulin Rouge – Paris’ most celebrated cabaret. It sits under its trademark red windmill and attracts viewers by the coach load