The finest five star hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Take the holiday of a lifetime at one of our unforgettable five star hotels in Kuala Lumpur. All Great Hotels of the World members are selected for their high standards, location, comfort and luxury amenities, ensuring they meet the expectations of demanding and discerning travellers looking for the ideal hotel.
Click on any of the hotels in our listing below to find more information, photographs, maps, guest pictures and reviews.
For expert and personal travel advice our luxury travel advisors are standing by to help you find a really amazing, tailor-made package.
Online bookings can be made at anytime by using the form on the left-hand side or the handy 'Book This Hotel' buttons located under each listing entry.
Kuala Lampur destination guide
Kuala Lumpur has the opportunity to be one of the most fascinating destinations you will ever discover on your luxury city break in Malaysia. With grand historical buildings throughout the city surrounded by impressive office towers, Kuala Lumpur succeeds in mixing old and new.
- READ MORE
On the outskirts of the city’s beautifully designed buildings is a huge forest waiting to be explored, including a selection of natural waterfalls and manmade pools made for recreational swimming.
With a history dominated by religion, the city is bursting with culture, including caves featuring a selection of Hindu shrines and temples, and an impressive mosque (the oldest in Kuala Lumpur) which is still in use.
With tropical temperatures year round rarely dipping below 26°C Kuala Lumpur is a great destination any time of the year for your luxury city break in Malaysia.
- EATING AND DRINKING
Kuala Lumpur has a huge range of restaurants offering traditional Malay cuisine as well as different foods from around the world.
- Mandarin Grill - Mandarin Grill is an exclusive modern restaurant offering classic dishes with a modern twist, and offering a comfortable interior with a working fireplace.
- Enak - Enjoy this fine dining restaurant with authentic dishes, a comfortable setting and friendly and helpful service.
- La Bodega - La Bodega is a tapas bar with a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere
- Bijan Restaurant - A traditional restaurant with modern surroundings and traditional Malay food
- CULTURAL ATTRACTIONS
With a heritage rich in both urban and traditional influences, Kuala Lumpur has a large selection of cultural attractions available.
- Batu Caves - With a heritage rich in both urban and traditional influences, Kuala Lumpur has a large selection of cultural attractions available.
- Masjid Jamek Kuala Lumpur - Masjid Jamek is the oldest mosque in Kuala Lumpur. A magnificent structure made of red brick and marble and located near the meeting point of the two rivers Sungei Klang and Sungei Gombak.
- National Textile Museum - Tracing the development of the Malaysian textile trade from as early as the prehistoric era, the museum looks at the affluent diversity of the people of Malaysia
- Little India - Located in one of the oldest parts of the city, Little India is a thriving shopping district bringing together the small but influential Indian culture with the prominent Malaysian influence
- THINGS TO DO
Kuala Lumpur has a huge selection of things to do with something for everyone, including urban buildings and traditional market places.
- Cocoa Boutique - A wonderful place for anyone with a sweet tooth. With freshly made chocolates using high quality ingredients, you can sample your way through some of the finest made treats in Malaysia
- Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman - A stretch of road lined by pre-war buildings which accommodate various retail businesses, offering a unique cultural shopping experience in this traditional shopping complex.
- Petronas Twin Towers - A magnificent 88 storey twin structured building offers breathtaking views of the city from various heights.
- Aquaria KLCC - Outstanding aquarium featuring more than 5,000 exhibits of aquatic and land based creatures