Luxury hotels in Dublin - indulge with great hotels and offers
Find unforgettable 5 star hotels in Dublin. If it's luxury and comfort you're after, then look no further. Our directory of refined luxury hotels in Dublin is sure to have something to grab your attention.
Each of the Great Hotels of the World hotels is hand-picked for its features, whether it is a perfect place for romance, a spa haven, a breathtaking golf spot or a dedicated MICE and business property.
Reservations can be made at anytime by using the form on the left-hand side, or by calling one of our luxury travel advisors.
Be sure to also have a look at our incredible luxury offers, by clicking below, where you will find great deals for rooms packed with 5 star extras such as free nights, free breakfast, gourmet meals and access to dedicated facilities.
Dublin destination guide
Dublin is without a doubt one of the world's most electrifying cities. The capital built on the River Liffey and is situated near the sea, in spite of that it is close to both the countryside and mountainous regions. Dublin offers great antique shops, museums, and plenty of bars and restaurants.
- READ MORE
Culturally speaking, it is hard to top with the major theatres, cinemas and art galleries. Sports enthusiasts will be pleased with the wide range of sporting activities to undertake including, sailing, fishing, horse racing and golf. The extensive number of dining establishments available in Ireland’s capital is an accurate reflection of its cosmopolitan nature.
It goes without saying that no trip to Ireland would be complete without discovering a few Irish castles. With that said, it is important to note that this captivating city is filled with so many other great attractions. While Dublin is a metropolis, there are still a number of beautiful green areas. If you are looking for some alone time you can simply take a stroll in one of the numerous parks.
No matter how long your trip to Dublin is you will be able to pack in loads of culture discovery, excellent cuisine in this cosmopolitan hub.
- EATING AND DRINKING
The wide range of different eateries available in Dublin will cater to any guests gastronomic needs. Here are 4 recommended restaurants.
- Queen of tarts - Enjoy delicious cakes with a cup of coffee or tea in the heart of Dublin
- Cavistons - Enjoy the freshest seafood in Dublin where the excellent and customer-satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Eden restaurant - Enjoy greatest Irish dishes in this restaurant situated in the heart of Dublin's Temple Bar
- Chapter one restaurant - This Michelin star restaurant is focused on local and seasonal produce to create modern dishes with robust flavours.
- CULTURAL ATTRACTIONS
Dublin is one of Europe’s oldest cities and has retained its historical and cultural charm. Here are 4 cultural attractions to visit.
- Kilmainham Gaol - A major exhibition detailing the political and penal history of the prison of Dublin and its restoration
- National Museum of Ireland - This museum home the collection of Irish material heritage, culture and natural history in the world.
- Dublin Castle - This castle, built in 1204 AD, has played a prominent role in Ireland's history.
- Christ Church - Cathedral founded in 1030 is one of the oldest buildings in Dublin
- THINGS TO DO
There are plenty of activities to enjoy in the cosmopolitan capital that is Dublin. Here are five recommended things to do
- Irish folk tours - Enjoy an evening of Irish folklore with a traditional Irish dinner in the Dublin's oldest pubSt. Stephens Green –
- Victorian Public Park in the heart of Dublin
- Croke Park - Take the stadium tour and be immersed in the sporting cultural heritage of Ireland.
- Dublin Zoo - Enjoy an unforgettable experience in this zoo with more than 600 animals in the heart of Dublin
- Irish Film Institute - Popular cinema in Temple bar