A selection of the best hotels in Brussels
Relax at one of our superior five star hotels in Brussels - whether you're looking for a spa holiday, romantic break, honeymoon destination or a spot of golf.
Browse guest reviews, images and outstanding offers for each of our properties.
Reservations can be made at anytime by using the form on the left-hand side, or for specialist and personal travel advice and bookings over the phone our luxury travel advisors are standing by.
Brussels destination guide
The capital of Belgium is a historic and modern city, gastronomic and shopping haven, and home to the EU commission. In addition Brussels is combination of different cultures and a place where a diverse array of language can be heard on each street corner, a perfect destination for a European short break.
- READ MORE
Brussels's dense city centre is filled with bars, eateries and museums set along cobblestone streets which open abruptly into the Grand-Place. With its elaborate guild houses, imposing Town Hall and vibrant atmosphere, you’d be hard pressed to find a more beautiful square in Europe.
Léopold II's chic avenues are home to a host of banks, embassies and luxurious apartment buildings, whereas Sainte Cathérine, the Art Nouveau region of Ixelles and St-Gilles appeal to an arty demographic with their trendy shops and cafés.
The Bruxellois fully embrace their unassuming, intellectual sense of humour which is supported by a strong appreciation of the peculiar. Brussels has a long-time love affair with the surrealist art scene, established by René Magritte, and with timeless comic strips, typified by Hergé's boy hero, Tintin. You can discover hundreds of different beers, top quality Belgian chocolate, the incomparable Belgian fry and much more on your getaway to Brussels.
- EATING AND DRINKING
Great local and international gastronomy is available in Brussels. Here are four recommended dining establishments.
- A La Mort Subite - Taste the best Belgian beers whilst enjoy degustation, sandwiches or salads
- Les Brassins – Traditional Belgian menu which is created with the freshest quality ingredients
- La Maison des Maîtres Chocolatiers Belges - Discover the intense pleasure of chocolate in the house of master Belgian chocolate-makers
- Bouchery - French cuisine restaurant with a temptation menu and a friendly professional atmosphere
- CULTURAL ATTRACTIONS
There are numerous opportunities to discover the wonderful history and culture of Brussels. Here are five recommended cultural attractions
- Horta Museum - House designed and built by Victor Horta, one of the founders of Art Nouveau
- St. Michael Gudula - Cathedral named for the patron saints of the country and is the primary church of the Belgique
- The Royal Palace - Classical, Louis XVI style palace which has been the King's residence since 1831
- Magritte Museum - Biographical exhibition in the famous painter Rene Magritte's house
- La Grand-Place - Square in the centre of Brussels surrounded by awesome buildings from the 17th century
- THINGS TO DO
There are a host of activities to partake in during your stay in the capital. Here are four recommended things to do.
- Saint Hubert galleries - The galleries, the centre of Brussels, house more than 50 luxury boutiques
- Toone Royal Theatre - Traditional Belgian marionette theatre
- Marché aux Puces - Market with 500 shops and displays in a typically cosmopolitan atmosphere
- Forêt de Soignes - Perfect place for a walk or rest during your holiday in Brussels